This Add-In for SharePoint is aimed at facilitating the tagging process for documents stored in SharePoint, in a nutshell, the features included are:
- Enable/Disable Auto-Tagging for any Managed Metadata Field that is bound to a managed termset
- Enable/Disable Auto-Tagging for Enterprise Keywords
- Enable automatic Keyword creation. This process involves tokenization, lemmatization and named entity recognition.
- Named Entity recognition is made available to end users via an ECB option at document level
- Administrators can create a noise words (empty words) list that should never be considered as candidate for keyword creation.
A full documentation is available in PDF format here:
You can also watch videos on my Youtube Channel: