This Add-In for SharePoint is aimed at facilitating the tagging process for documents stored in SharePoint, in a nutshell, the features included are:
- Enable/Disable Auto-Tagging for any Managed Metadata Field that is bound to a managed termset
- Enable/Disable Auto-Tagging for Enterprise Keywords
- Enable automatic Keyword creation. This process involves tokenization, lemmatization and named entity recognition. You can involve DBPedia Spotlight or Alchemy in the recognition process to reduce the likelyhood of noisy words
- Named Entity recognition is made available to end users via an ECB option at document level
- Administrators can create a noise words (empty words) list that should never be considered as candidate for keyword creation.